Monday, July 6, 2026

Arizona Trip April 2026 - Day 2

 Tuesday, April 14, 2026

Wasn't the best night of sleep last night but it wasn't the worst either. Got up and drank coffee in the hot tub with John. After that I sat in the sun for a while. 

Dale and I took a walk this morning and then after that we headed over to Brenda and Irv's to pick up the car they're giving us. Had a nice visit before Dale and I headed out to get some lunch. 

Ended up eating at the Peoria Artisan Brewery which we just discovered for the first time. 


I ordered an Old Fashioned which was quite good. Dale got some wine and we both got macaroni and cheese. I got mine with crispy chicken and Dale got his with bacon. This was seriously the best mac and cheese I've ever had. 

Pool time with John this afternoon and then we had pizza from the club for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment