Monday, July 13, 2026

Arizona Trip July 2026 - Day 6: Lunch, Cigar Time, and More

 Saturday, July 11, 2026

Late lunch at Brenda and Irv's place. We ordered from Good China and picked it up and took it over. It's been so nice being able to spend time with them. I think they're enjoying it too. 


Delicious, as always. 
                                     

I've been having my daily cigar after dinner but tonight I did it before. 

Still quite hot out and very humid.

However the sun had cleared the house and there was slight but steady breeze which made it more pleasant. 

For how hot it's  been I try to where the least restricting clothing possible. When sitting out back I'm usually just in my swimsuit and a muscle shirt. 

For our late dinner Dale and I put together a charcuterie plate. We watched the World Cup game between Argentiina and Switzerland. Great game. Argentina won. 

Oh, and by the way, this was the fortune in my fortune cookie from earlier. I hope so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment