Sunday, July 12, 2026
Brenda called this morning saying she had gotten what she thought was a spider bite and was concerned it was going to get infected so she asked if we'd take her to urgent care. We went over to check it out. Brenda was able to speak to her doctor. She sent them a photograph of the bite on her leg. It was a pretty angry looking wound. The doctor saw that there were signs it wasn't as dangerous as we thought it might be. The doctor phoned some antibiotics to the pharmacy. Dale and I said we pick them up after we got some lunch.
We went to a place called Peoria Artisinal Brewery and had some brunch. I got a couple old fashioneds.
For dinner Dale made some cod. He cooked it up in a skilled with tomatoes, capers, onions, and some white wine.
After dinner I sat by the pool for my daily cigar.
Dale came out to join me as I finished up my cigar and we watched the sky.
Were startled by a notification on our phones for a dust storm warning.
We came in just as it was starting to get dusty but most of it was farther south from us. We had tirimisu from Safeway for dessert. Gawd was it good.









No comments:
Post a Comment