Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Provincetown 2026: Day 2 - Pilgrim Museum

 Friday, September 18, 2026

After lunch Dale and I hiked up to the Pilgrim Museum to meet Warren, Gary, Scott, and Milton.

We all took the rail car up the hill to the museum and monument. 

This photo was taken from inside the base of the monument and looks out over the Bay. 
The view was spectacular. I'm sure it would've been even more so had we climbed to the top. The other four made it up there. Dale and I tried but we didn't make it very far up when Dale's vertigo got in the way. I coulda done it but was happy not to since I wasn't thrilled about making the climb. 

While we were waiting for the other four to come back down we met a couple of nice women named Sandy and Glenda who asked if we could take their picture. We were happy to do so and they offered to take ours. I think it turned out nicely. It was lovely chatting with them. The were from North Carolina but were Provincetown veterans and had lots of tips and recommendations for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment